Acer Aspire ES 13 reset

spook241
spook241 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I have an Acer Aspire ES 13 notebook running Windows 10 that i am trying to reset.

First I tried to reset through the acer care center recovery management, however it says could not find the recovery environment, insert your windows installation or recovery media. When i try creating a recovery drive through control panel it says we can't create a recovery drive on this PC, Some required files are missing. I downloaded Windows Media Creation Tool to create installation media on a USB but it wont let me do that because it needs 8GB and there isnt enough disk space on C: As its a notebook and only has 32gb i dont know what to remove - I have no videos, music, pictures, documents or installed programs on it.

So I used another PC to create installation media and booted the laptop with the USB to install windows but im running into the same problem that the partition needs more free space. Is there any programs I should look to uninstall to free the space or is there another way to reset the laptop?

Thank for any help

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

you need to delete the actual HDD/SSD partitions and re-install windows 10.

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

you need to delete the actual HDD/SSD partitions and re-install windows 10.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Myehresh
    Myehresh Member Posts: 3 New User
    I have Acer Aspire ES13 laptop that the power is on but the screen is black. 
    Before it happened  I use the laptop and I forgot to turn it off and I left it on, because I drive my father going to his work and I left my laptop almost 1 hour. Then when I come back I checked the laptop and I was shocked cause the screen of the laptop is black.

Please help me to fix my laptop back!😭
    Thank you for any help.