Acer Liquid Z630 Battery

Kennedy2
Kennedy2 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives
Hi Good Day Acer Smiley Happy ..I got a Problem, Last May 2016 i bought Acer Liquid z630, Its very Good Android phone ireally realy love it, but In May 2017, my phone Shutting Down without any manipulating, So i went to different Cellphone Technicians 3X but unfortunately my phone still not open.. Then the last technician said that may be the problem is the Battery itself.. Its really possible that the battery is the real problem? I got 2 minded if i buy a new battery but what if its not the problem? Please help me Acer.. Thank you Smiley Happy

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

We suggest you contact Acer repair center in your region to send the unit to repair.

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • sijovw
    sijovw Member Posts: 1 New User

I'm facing the same problem. There is no acer mobile service center near by. And one of the shopmen did something with my battery and it works for 2 months. And now it shows the same problem. I'm looking for a new battery. It's not available in amazon,flipcart,snapdeal or anything. So, if anyone got any solution to buy it's battery online, please help me.  with any online purchase link or something like that.

Thank you very much. 

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

• DineshArumugam
    DineshArumugam Member Posts: 1 New User
    My Acer liquid z630s mobile automatic power off but don't power off
  • Durgeshdharshini
    Durgeshdharshini Member Posts: 2 New User
    My Acer liquid z630s mobile battery is death
    Please new battery.
    I want new battery... please help me