New predator laptop helios 300

Abby007
Abby007 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

I bought new predator helios 300 from usa but i live in india will acer will provide me the warranty 

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

only if you will take it to the USA.

http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/itw.htm

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Abby007

i bought the laptop from amazon my brother is going to bring the laptop to india from usa on 1 sept, i wanted to know will the 2 year warranty will be valid in india or if not then how can i claim and how does the ITW work 

• IronFly

no, the warranty will be only covered in the USA or if you are not resident in India.

• Abby007

yes  i have pemanent residency in india,once i get the laptop in september how can i claim or register the product warranty in india 

• IronFly

you can't.

• Abby007
    So what should I do now
  • Abby007
    Sir I will rephrase my question my brother is going to bring the Acer predator laptop which is registered in his name to India on 1sept 2017 in India as a gift for me he bought the laptop from the amazon.com on 31 July I talked to itw they told me Provide the visa and invoice of the laptop to claim the warranty in India
  • IronFly

again...it's all written on my first post, anything bought in the USA can't be under warranty in india if you are an India resident.

i strongly suggest you to call Acer India support service and ask them to be 100% sure:

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

• Abby007
    Acer do provide international warranty transfer if needed right because many laptop company provide international warranty for eg Dell to transfer to new location,just to confirm Acer Do have International warranty on products right ???,if not Can I buy Warranty in India
  • IronFly

call Acer India support service.

• Abby007

i had talk with the acer india itw center they told warranty would be transferable but will need my brother visa and bill of the product, i hope they will support me in india or if my laptop ever get any problem i will be doom as i m buying it for my productivity work in college.

• Filthy_autobot
    Filthy_autobot Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

did you get warranty?