hi, i hv a problem with acer aspire 4752's dolby advanced audio is nt workin wit the audio driver

i upgraded my laptop to windows 10, dolby advanced audio system isnt functioning after installing the system drivers 

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE ACE Posts: 27,239 Trailblazer

Open Device Manager. Left click on sound, video etc controllers. Right click on Realtek sound devices. Left click on update drivers and allow Win10 to search for the best driver. Make sure you're online. If Win10 is unable to find an update better than the one it has already installed, then you can Google "ALC271X_VB3" "windows 10" with the quotes for a newer driver. Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online663

ASADMEHMOOD09
ASADMEHMOOD09
berid
berid
billsey
billsey
Daledantis
Daledantis
dcetinol84
dcetinol84
EmilioGC
EmilioGC
flipfold27
flipfold27
luiscaarrasc892
luiscaarrasc892
Nab
Nab
NGZEUS
NGZEUS
Nik123
Nik123
nosleep666
nosleep666
Starllcraft
Starllcraft
Vanity
Vanity
batmalin
batmalin
Nab
Nab
+647 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1296

Total Points:4232

Total Accepted Answers: 163

Leostat Overclocked Contributor