Windows 10 + Dolby home theater = problem .............. help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,
I have an acer v3-572g,
After updating to win 10 (about a year ago) I had problems and I decided to do a clean installation so I even formatted the recovery partition;
I did a clean installation of win 10 64bit pro without those junk programs that are thrilled ... just that from the acer site there is no Dolby home theater software ... win 10 has installed a generic software

I uninstalled it and I installed the acer driver only now that Dolby home theater goes and does not go .... if i go into> self-flashing> playback devices> properties> dolby> ON ON .... dolby goes but if i make audio partitions of A video or music or other sound turns off and every time I have to do the steps above to activate it ... even if i pause dolby is turned off
PROBLEM
1-where I find dolby software on the manufacturer's site is not there
2-why installing the manufacturer's audio driver I have this embarrassing hybrid
thank you

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE ACE Posts: 27,251 Trailblazer

What was the result of letting Win10 do an auto-search for the best driver in Device Mgr? Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online1.9K

Acer-Erick
Acer-Erick
Ashwan16
Ashwan16
billsey
billsey
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
christy1
christy1
EmilioGC
EmilioGC
Fingarn
Fingarn
Jack22
Jack22
JackE
JackE
Johnny32
Johnny32
John_Marcio
John_Marcio
JonatanLP
JonatanLP
Jordi_O
Jordi_O
JOSHUA282367
JOSHUA282367
JoséLúcio
JoséLúcio
julioluchiari
julioluchiari
JustNeon
JustNeon
kateeba
kateeba
Light_my_fire
Light_my_fire
Lodetti
Lodetti
matborst
matborst
mxdles
mxdles
Nol
Nol
StanLeeCubeBrick
StanLeeCubeBrick
TechNerd
TechNerd
tewasm
tewasm
xWesley
xWesley
Zeiler
Zeiler
+1.8K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1298

Total Points:4237

Total Accepted Answers: 163

Leostat Overclocked Contributor