Predetor Helios 300 how to enter the Bios?

Options
iceman0124
iceman0124 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Title says it all, looked in the manuals and have several searches and I havent found it....tried delete and F12 ....dont blindly hitting keys during boot. 

I always thought gaming laptops were dumb ideas, for decades....finally we have one that makes sense in price,performance, and practicality. Well done guys!!

Best Answer

Answers

• iceman0124
    iceman0124 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options

Figured it out, F2.

• Alexscended
    Alexscended Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    Flx said:

There is another way to get into BIOS if your laptop boots up way too fast to even get into it spamming f2. Click Start menu, then the power icon at the bottom and then hold SHIFT and click on restart. This will take you into a blue menu from there you click Troubleshoot and then click Advanced Options, then Select UEFI Firmware Settings and hit Restart.

F2 works, but this is a neater way to do it! :D
  • MateS1508
    MateS1508 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    Flx said:

There is another way to get into BIOS if your laptop boots up way too fast to even get into it spamming f2. Click Start menu, then the power icon at the bottom and then hold SHIFT and click on restart. This will take you into a blue menu from there you click Troubleshoot and then click Advanced Options, then Select UEFI Firmware Settings and hit Restart.

Exelente
  • Iubiti
    Iubiti Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 2021
    Options
    hi hi every one 
    I have acer predator Helios 300 which I took it three days ago from UAE.
    Its windows 10 home. So

I would like to have
    1- windows 10 enterprise 
    2- all drivers of hardware
    3- software of acer center back to install it in the new windows installation 
    3- dual windows without format the Orginal windows 10 home
    4 how can go to bios setting 

thank you in advance 
  • Auradomix
    Auradomix Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited June 2023
    Options

1 - The only method I know to change version without reinstall windows is to buy a license of rhe version you want. For me I just reinstall windows with the version I want with Windows Media Creation Tool ( installing an iso file with Rufus on a usb drive then boot into it, you may need to use the bios to boot from the usb drive. Check bellow for bios)

(You may have to check on other forum for an other method)

2 and 3 - I received my new helios 300 me too last week and I wanted a to make sure I had last update and PredatorSense Software. Just check for your laptop model on acer website and you'll have all of your apps. Look at this page for the apps and drivers : https://www.acer.com/us-en/support/drivers-and-manuals

3(2) - Do you mean two different Windows on one computer? For this you'll need to install it on two different drives and change for the one tou want each time in bios. You can put two windows on same disk but it is really hard to do.

4 - Just when have press the power on button, spam on the F2 button of the keyboard to boot into bios, if it doesn't and still boot into windows, see the 4th post from Flx.

Hope it was helpful