Acer Aspire One z1402 won't turn on

Options
Briandareal
Briandareal Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives

It suddenly just turned off when im using it and when i try to press the power button, nothing happened it didn't turn on. I can't do the battery reset because it has non-removable battery and theres no battery reset pinhole at the bottom

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options

Press & hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to make sure it's off. Then let it charge for several hours before pressing the power button again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Briandareal
    Briandareal Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

JackE wrote:

Press & hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to make sure it's off. Then let it charge for several hours before pressing the power button again. Jack E/NJ

Tried this several times, it didn't work :/

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options

If an LED light indicated that the battery was in fact being charged, then the battery connector to the mainboard probably needs to be re-seated several times to clean its contacts. Google "z1402" and "battery removal" with the quotes for a video on how to remove and re-seat this battery connector on an Aspire One 14 laptop.  Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ

• izzatyahaya
    izzatyahaya Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    hi, has the problem been solved? i happen to get exactly the same problem.. laptop suddenly turned off, and i cant turn it back on. led indicator does not light.. can anyone help?
  • sam76
    sam76 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I have the same thing, Acer 14 - Z1401 motherboard dies only sounds nittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    long, the area around the processor, the motherboard power is weak so damage occurs.
  • Lhen0022
    Lhen0022 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi.  My laptop have a dead battery.  Suddenly laptop just power off.  Tried removing the battery,  but still it wont turn on.  Pls.  Help.  Thx! 
  • MSKA2000
    MSKA2000 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have the same thing, Acer 14 - Z1401 motherboard dies only sounds nittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt please help
  • cookiecrisp
    cookiecrisp Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    hi my acer aspire one z1402 won't turn on and i tried several ways but it still not working. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    @cookiecrisp rather than trying to work on your problem in a thread from 2017, could you start a new thread?  Include your full model number, describe the problem you are having and what steps you have taken so far to fix it. That way when you get it solved you can mark the answer as a solution and it'll come up higher in the searches.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.