Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Re-download the OEM for AG6-710-70015

LuminaryLuminary Member Posts: 1
I need to locate a link to which I can obtain the OEM for my AG6-710-70015. Once obtained, will the Windows 10 product key be validated automatically online; since it was it was a digital certificate? All I know is I purchased this computer thus for purchasing everything that came preinstalled on it. Theoretically and/or legitimately, I own the rights to have the product key to the OEM (Windows 10.) It has to be a fresh install either with the drivers or without. I can always download the drivers directly from the Acer website once complete. If anyone knows of any other ideas or has recommendations, I am up for looking into said suggestions. Thank you in advance to all who assist me in this situation.

FAQ & Answers

• doughjohndoughjohn Member Posts: 353 Die Hard

Hi

I don't understand.

Are you wanting to do a fresh install of W10?

There is a keyfinder, like magic jellybean that may help, but knowing the key and using it at install time is not the same thing.  W10 does online validation, so all should be well.

A good idea is to have docs and drivers for your machine downloaded and stored separately.

I use Belarc Adviser (and Piriform Speccy) to show my machine details and licenced software.

Avira - Antivirus1bXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Belarc - AdvisoraXXXXXXXXXXX
    Microsoft - Internet Explorer00XXX-XXXXXX-XXXXX-AAOEM (Key: WXXXXXXXXXX)e
    Microsoft - PowerShell8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Microsoft - Windows 10 Home (x64)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Key:XXXXXXX)