E700

mercury
mercury Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives

Acer liquid e700

2 years flawless. 3 sims, 1 microSD, 400 professional apps. Mainly used for web browsing and the apps.

Then…’unfortunately WhatsApp has stopped. 

Clear cache, clear dataà works again, but not for long. Procedure repeated a couple of times. Then no success, but force close now helps.

Then also other apps indicate ‘ unfortunately …has stopped’ I do not use these so do not pay attention initially and later apply the same clear cache, clear data procedure.

Then I remove some apps and the microSD card. No improvement.

Then WhatsApp, messenger and google playstore have a white screen.

Clearing cache and data and force close do not help.

Then restart results in a boot loop (eternally the green logo appearing and disappearing and sometimes it takes up to 10 minutes trying with power/volume button to stop it.

Sometimes resulting in a black screen with every few seconds a light flashing screen.

And sometimes the phone started, but then the keyboard disappeared.

In the end factory reset. Had to do this a couple of times before it functioned normally.

Only installed WhatsApp, viber and WeChat.

Worked well for a couple of days, then the ‘unfortunately WhatsApp…’ appeared again.

Clear cache, clear data, force close,…no result.

Then it worked again but I could not get past the start screen so clear again and in the end uninstall en reinstall (a couple of times, including once installing an older version) but also the newly downloaded WhatsApp indicate every time ‘ unfortunately…..’

Then my keyboard disappearsagain. And factory reset results again in boot loop with the green acer logo swinging in and out.

Or, after pushing long on power and volume, a black screen and every few seconds a flashing screen.

Just curious…anyone with same problems?

corrupted OS?

Answers

• Archer22
    Archer22 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi! I am having this problem on my android and I search on google and found a app name YOWhatsApp this application is alternative of whatsapp it's working fine.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    edited March 2020

Welcome to the Acer Community, we suggest you contact the manufacture for the issue you are having with your unit. This is Acer Community, if you have an Acer and would like help with it, we will be glad to assist you.

This thread will be close now, since it is an old thread.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
This discussion has been closed.