How to send a Private Message to Acer-Karp

RobSm
RobSm Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives

When I click the link to PM Acer-Karp (need to change the email associated to my Acer Profile), there is no place to type anything. If I'm not yet officially a Community member because they are waiting for me to click a link somewhere, I'm stuck because the email address associated to my profile no longer exists.

Am I missing something obvious? There are two large words on the page ... Private Message. Other than that, I have the footer info at the bottom, the indication that I'm at "Home - Private Message", and a button up top for the Community.

Help!

Best Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited January 2018 Answer ✓
    RobSm said:

When I click the link to PM Acer-Karp (need to change the email associated to my Acer Profile), there is no place to type anything. If I'm not yet officially a Community member because they are waiting for me to click a link somewhere, I'm stuck because the email address associated to my profile no longer exists.

Am I missing something obvious? There are two large words on the page ... Private Message. Other than that, I have the footer info at the bottom, the indication that I'm at "Home - Private Message", and a button up top for the Community.

Help!

Hi 

Please follow the steps in the above below to update your Acer ID account and email address.
    https://ame.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51291 

You can also send a private message to Acer-Manny or Acer-Karp

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    @TempAcc Here my friend: Acer-Karp

Answers

• Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

Hi RobSm,

Users have to post once to the community before being able to send a private message (it's an anti-spam mechanism for the community).  If you tried to send a message before posting, could you please try again now that you have posted?  It should work, but let me know if you have any further issues!

For your convenience, here's a link directly to the compose message page for Acer-Karp: link

• Iftah
    Iftah Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem. hope it's solved now. thanks.
  • lundar
    lundar Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hope it's solved now for me too
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited January 2018 Answer ✓
    RobSm said:

Help!

Hi 

Please follow the steps in the above below to update your Acer ID account and email address.
    https://ame.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51291 

You can also send a private message to Acer-Manny or Acer-Karp

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Kathy-1 said:

Hi RobSm,

Users have to post once to the community before being able to send a private message (it's an anti-spam mechanism for the community).  If you tried to send a message before posting, could you please try again now that you have posted?  It should work, but let me know if you have any further issues!

For your convenience, here's a link directly to the compose message page for Acer-Karp: link

Just making a post so that I can PM
  • xdaroni
    xdaroni Member Posts: 1 New User
    This is my first post
  • moattassem
    moattassem Member Posts: 3 New User

dose facebook site work on chromebook r 11?
    what vs normal laptop ?
    what in ur chromebook not in laptop and what in laptop from acer is not on chromebook ?
    thanks a lot 
  • Ck43
    Ck43 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    And now you don't. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • SRASD
    SRASD Member Posts: 1 New User
    First Post to send PM
  • melanyrob
    melanyrob Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited December 2018
    If I'm not yet officially a Community member because they are waiting for me to click a link somewhere...

• PaulaPeter0617
    PaulaPeter0617 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Can’t register laptop warranty 
  • JLeFave
    JLeFave Member Posts: 1 New User
    Thank you for posting this.  Ran into the same problem.  Appreciate the help.
  • spoole
    spoole Member Posts: 1 New User
    This is a comment to unlock pms.
  • can open PMs by doing this
  • Aelx
    Aelx Member Posts: 1 New User
    Necessary first post for p.m. Thanks for this.
  • [Deleted User]
    Thank you for the information.
  • [Deleted User]
    *Unlocking PM Message*
  • ElyasG
    ElyasG Member Posts: 1 New User
    First Post to send PM
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    TempAcc, now that you have a post under your belt you can send a PM to Acer-Karp and she should be able to get you fixed up.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
This discussion has been closed.