Aspire ZC-700G IS junk?

SIOUX2U2
SIOUX2U2 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives

This is my second Aspire ZC-700G  first one i got would not update. I tried to add my printer on it. When i tried to down load it on i got a error. i contacted kodak they tell me i am missing drivers on the computer. so i contacted acer help was told to restore my new computer. I did. Than all heck broke i got scrips errors, not responding, ,I have it open up last web site i was on. than it  would flicker. i contacted acer again. i was told restore it. I did than i could not get it to turn on 3 days..  this is one  the replacement  of my first one it is the same one. i had it for less than 15days. it slow as heck. i try to get on line i am told the web page is busy. or i get this page can not be displayed, ( betterhomes and garden. or taste of home/ kmbc9news/MSN) just the few sites i like to go to. I contacted Acer once again i get told RESTORE IT. i tell this guy it is only 3 days old. I did restore it know it is doing what my first one doing, scrip errors, not responding, web page can not load. i shut down my computer open it up it open up five pages i had on befor. when i do get on line i wait forever for it to load up. i ask myself why am i putting up with this junk.I brought my own antivirus security and add it to this junk computer. each time i do a falut restore i got to add it back on know i got to wait for a link to get it back on my computer.  i get told do a restore on it to not FIX it. there is something wrong with these desktops. RESTORE is not fixing it........

[inappropriate content removed]

Answers

• mashawn123
    mashawn123 Member Posts: 2 New User

you right I got one less than 30 days old and they won't replace it I should have stuck with HP they are full of it

• SIOUX2U2

there way of fixing it is restore it. know this junk is more slower. more errors. I brought my own antivirus * security. so they can not say it is a viruse. i will be returning this junk for my money back to buy a new better 1 that does what it say it will.this restore is a bunch of hog wash

• SIOUX2U2

not get no real help with this junk. restore is not fixing it. makes it mess up more than did befor. i taking it back getting my money back, if you smart you do same thing

• ZundapMan
    ZundapMan Member Posts: 87 Die Hard WiFi Icon

You may well be having "network issues" that prevent simple web site performance.  Check your networking arrangements.  Can you get to "speedtest.net" and get a performance number back?

• Sbeem
    Sbeem Member Posts: 2 New User
    The Aspire ZC-700G is a very poor performing PC. It lags and becomes unresponsive way too often which causes multiple reboots to get restarted. It is not a "network issues" as every other PC runs great. I bought this one to ascertain if I wanted to replace PC's in my office with the Aspire ZC-700G and that answer is a astounding, NO! If they were giving these away I would not take one let alone wasting my money on this one. I will continue supplying my office with Dells and/or HP's. I actually thought this would be the way to go for the future after reading the brochure but that will not be happening. I also expected their "Support Team" would be a lot more responsive but instead of being responsive they're non-existent. Very disappointing! 
  • Sbeem
    Sbeem Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited October 2018
    I now use my Aspire ZC-700G as a door stop in my garage and it's not even a good door stop.