KEYBOARD PROBLEM ASPIRE V3-551

tajayefanus
tajayefanus Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I Have a acer aspire v3-551. it originally came with windows 8. Couple weeks after downloading and upgrading  to windows 10 i started to have some serious keyboard problems. when i press the a, f, 9 keys and a couple other keys nothing comes up . I tried  resetting the pc to windows 8. only to have the same problems. so i upgraded back to windows 10. after a couple scans and virus removals and driver reinstallation the keys started to work again. however the when i press the keys different symbols and shortcuts appear. for example when i press f key "6f" appears. when i press n key "8n" appears. full stop key gives "9." and whenever i press the "a"  key especially on google chrome a new tab opens. onscreen keyboard works fine. but i have to use onscreen keyboard to type all my passwords and other information. I tried turning off sticky keys. checked if the windows key is stuck. I tried num lock solution and Also tried scanning in safe mode. no changes. Also when i turn on pc it stays stuck at acer screen and only starts to load when i press any of the keys. Am i dealing with a hardcore virus, hardware problems or driver problems. please help ??