Acer Aspire R15 (Blue screen and network driver problems)

Moody
Moody Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2018 Archives

Hello,

I need help to solve the problem that I'm facing whenever I use my laptop (blue screen) it happens everytime I open my laptop, And also the wireless icon disappear and it shows that there is no connection but actually there is I always have to restart my laptop to connect it to wifi three or five times at the same time.plz, help it been only 5 months since I bought this new laptop what to do???

laptop model Aspire R 15

Regards,

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer

>>>I need help to solve the problem that I'm facing whenever I use my laptop (blue screen) it happens everytime I open my laptop>>>

What happens when you press ***AND HOLD*** the power button till all the LEDs go out and the system shuts off? Then press the power button once to turn the machine back on? Does it still show a blue screen? Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• Negerhass
    Negerhass Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi, guys, 
    Im having the same problem. I even changed the hd, formated many times, but nothing works. Now, wifi is gone and still keeps suddenly restarting in bluescreen shut. Can some help us?
  • anonnymouse
    anonnymouse Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem. Please someon help us, my laptop is also new and barely used.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    If the machines are still under warranty, click the ACER service link at the bottom of this page to arrange for warranty repairs. If not under warranty, state your full model R15 model number. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Naveen09y
    Naveen09y Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Negerhass said:
    Hi, guys, 
    Im having the same problem. I even changed the hd, formated many times, but nothing works. Now, wifi is gone and still keeps suddenly restarting in bluescreen shut. Can some help us?
    Hi , did you find a solution for this ? I'm also experiencing the same issue.
  • Naveen09y
    Naveen09y Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hi @all did you find any solution? I'm also experiencing the same issue.