May I get Acer vx 15 HDD if I will pay all shipping charges online before shipping begin

Options
rish
rish Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I want this HDD kit in India and I am willing to pay all shipping charges online before shipping. May I get one? I searched in local laptop store about this kit but none of them has. That's why my only option seems here. May be it shouldn't be an issue if I will pay all shipping charges, Or it will be? Let me know please. I really wanna buy this Smiley Happy

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,051 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello,

First this kit is available for US or Canadian customers only but I can give you the parts composing this one:

Spoiler
    Part numberDescription
    50.GM1N2.005CABLE.HDD
    33.GM1N2.002BRACKET.HDD (HDD of 9.5mm)
    86.GM1N2.003SCREW.M2.5x5.0 - Head Ø: 5.5 (Qty=4 - To fix bracket/case)
    86.G1FN2.008SCREW.M3.0x3.0 - Head Ø: 4.9 (Qty=4 - To fix HDD/bracket)
    You should contact your customer service and request the contact details of their parts partners.
    VX15=VX5-591G
    France
  • rish
    Options

It's only for US and Canadian! But what if I do buy this from US. When my purchase will be from US then why I can't get kit? This doesn't make any sense to me. As per my sense it should be something like whoever purchase from US of Canada, it will be shipped to those customers. If customers is from different country and still bought it from US then Acer should also ship to them and if distace costs is the issue the Acer may apply shipping charges.

I mean, why only US and Canadian? U want this configuration (gtx 1050 ti and 16 gb ram) researved for US and canadian only. But here in India the configuration Acer has lauched in Acer VX 15 is sooooo Dullll. Useless configuration with extremely high price.

There is only GTX 1050 (not 1050 ti) version and 8 gb RAM (instead of 16 as in US). And if I do order this model from US then I will get GTX 1050 ti with  16 gb RAM in much lower Price (including shipping charges and custom duty) than India.

That means If I do import Acer VX 15 from US then my total cost (including tex and shipping) will be lesser than Indian version of VX 15 and moreover higher configuration (ti version and +8gb ram). 

Why Acer is not providing same configuration in India as in US. Why lower confuguration at higher Price. What Acer think about Indian market. Are we fool or something, so we will buy lower configuration on higher price! India is one of the biggest marget in the whole world and This is how you treating Indian market.... Such a shame Smiley Sad. Why Acer did this with Indian market? Why lower configuration on higher Price? What is this? And moreover don't even want to provide HDD Kit! So indirectly you are saying that Buy lower configuration with Higher price because we wants to ROB Indians.

[edited to comply with guidelines]

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,051 Trailblazer
    Options

I understand but I'm not an Acer employee but only an user like you. What US model would you like to buy? Do you know the exact model name (VX5-591G-_ _ _ _)?

France
  • rish
    Options
    The model I am looking for is Acer vx 15. I wanted to buy this from Amazon.com. but since I can't get hdd kit so that I can add extra HDD, Now I am thinking of buying Dell 7567. I wanted to get Acer because it has more Ram + IPS screen and Dell has TN Panel. But now I think I have to go for Dell since without HDD kit I will be stucked with 256gb SSD.