Fps drops with buzzing noises G9-591

x1905x
x1905x Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello Guys,

Today i was playing battlefield 4 and Fifa 17. But i have since yesterday a problem. When i play BF4 or Fifa 17, sometimes the game freezes (a fps drop) for 1 second en in that 1 second freeze, everytime there is coming buzzing sound out of my laptop speakers. I already updated my video card drivers. I don't know what it is. (after the little freeze, the game just going as normally at the full potential, and after maybe 30seconds to 2 minutes, the freeze comes again with the buzzing sound)

And no, my laptop is not overheating. I play every game with rivatuner statistics server. My Gpu in Fifa 17 : between 55-60 degrees celcius. And for the CPU 50-65.

For BF4: Gpu 60-65. Cpu 65-70.

Laptop specs:
Acer Predator 15
i7-6700HQ
GTX 970M
16GB DDR4

Please help someone.(it happens in all games that i have on my pc right now)

Answers

• Twaku
    Twaku Member Posts: 1 New User

GUY? MY PC'S SCREEN WENT BLANK BLACK... BUT WHEN iM SWITCHING IT ON ITS GOING ON BUT THE SCREEN STAYS BLACK. HELP OUT PLEEASE

• AVJim
    AVJim Member Posts: 110 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Does your laptop come with g-sync?  Put your laptop into power profile "High Performance Mode" and see if it still studders down during gameplay.

• x1905x
    x1905x Member Posts: 2 New User
    No, without g sync.

I always played my gamea with High Performance Mode. It worked fine till today with this problem. I always play fifa 17 with v sycn smooth 60 fps. After started the game random 1second-freezes happen with buzzing noises while freezing. This varies from 30-second to 10 minutes in gameplay. I tried many solutions but nothing works. I still have 1 year warranty, so if i can't fix this by monday, i will contact acer.