Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

ACER SPIN 5 : How to take a picture of screen

Hello,

I pressed ( Fn + Impécr) to take a picture of screen but I didn't successfully.

Please help me and tell me what will I have to do?

Thank you!

Best Answer

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 11,801 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer

Hi,

Press Ctrl+PrtSc, open Paint and paste, you can then save the image opening File at the top.

Untitled.jpgCapture.JPG

Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 11,801ACE Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer

Hi,

Press Ctrl+PrtSc, open Paint and paste, you can then save the image opening File at the top.

Untitled.jpgCapture.JPG

Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
  • hue_nguyenfr44hue_nguyenfr44 Posts: 4Member New User

Thank you for your help but on my laptop there is'nt key PrtSc.

Hue Nguyen

Hi,

I found this PrtSc next to F12 key for your model, could you please check again.

Capture.JPG

Hi,

On my latop, I see the key  "Impécr" near "F12".

Before I have succeeded to take a photo with (Fn + Impécr) but now I can't not.

I don't know which reason.

Thank you for helping me again.

Hue 20170416_032755.jpg

[edited for privacy - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Hi,Try pressing Windows logo+ "Impecr", go to Pictures, open the Screenshots folder and find the image saved. You can also use Snipping tool to get screenshots.

https://www.howtogeek.com/226280/how-to-take-screenshots-in-windows-10/

Capture102.JPG

Thank you a lots, I found the way to do it.

Hue

hoa.jpg

You are welcomeSmiley Very Happy

• fonelabfonelab Posts: 1Member New User

For people who want to capture screenshot on windows, you can simply hit Prt Sc button on keyboard of computer, then you can paste it to wherever you want.

If it is not workable for you, FoneLab Screen Recorder is a powerful program on windows you can try.

It is easy to use, you should download and install it. Then launch and choose the mode, and take screenshots for what you want.

• PrinceSumberiaPrinceSumberia Posts: 1Member New User
    edited September 13
    if you want to capture a screenshot on windows, you can simply hit Windows + PrtSc button on the keyboard of the computer and it will be saved to Pictures folder