NVMe boot SSD in E5-575G-55KK IT IS POSSIBLE!!

Options
2»

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,106 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi i have this result using HWiNFO64. I am planning to buy NVME M.2 SSD in my Acer E15 E5-575G-55V5 Laptop if this possible or i opt to M.2 SSD only.
    Hi,
    Yes, you can install a NVMe SSD in your laptop.
  • BESTIE
    BESTIE Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options

Can I install this kind of M.2 SSD with my Acer e5-575g?
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    BESTIE said:

Can I install this kind of M.2 SSD with my Acer e5-575g?
    Hi,
    You need to check the maximum link width value in HWiNFO 64 free program, like the post above, install HWiNFO 64, run it, expand Bus, expand PCIe Bus, highlight all PCI Express root ports one by one and check the maximum link width value in the right pane, if you find any of them 2x, then you can install a NVMe SSD.
    I think most probably you can install a NVMe SSD, so that SSD should be fine but no harm in making sure with the above procedure.
  • Ruben82
    Ruben82 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    acer aspire e5 575g i3 6006u notebook. please help to support this nvme ssd. attach a picture. sorry for translating i am hungary. please help. and that the kingston a2000 250gb is good for this?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ruben82 said: acer aspire e5 575g i3 6006u notebook. please help to support this nvme ssd. attach a picture. sorry for translating i am hungary. please help. and that the kingston a2000 250gb is good for this?

Is the ssd showing up in the information tab of the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RChe
    RChe Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi guys any one here confirm me that Acer E5-475-581k Support NVME or not.