acer E5-575-59FD TOUCHPAD multi gesture not working

darryl-dmello
darryl-dmello Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi, I recently purchased acer laptop E5-575-59FD. I installed all the drivers from CD provided in the pack. However, the multi touch gestures are not working. When i checked mouse settings,  it is sdetecting trackpad as a mouse with clickability feature and there is no option for gestures.

But one of my friend bought the same laptop and his gestures are working. Please help.

SNID: ************

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,102 Trailblazer

Hi,

Go to settings, select Devices tile, click Touchpad from left pane, scroll down the page and click "Advanced gesture configuration".

This is on a Windows 10 with Precision touchpad, so you need to find the make of your touchpad, you can find that by going to Device manager, expand "Mice and other pointing devices".

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

• ukanimator143
    ukanimator143 Member Posts: 7 New User
    Hi,
    Just go into bios and select ‘Advanced’ for touchpad. Than install drivers but uninstall old one. This must do the work. If it doesn’t then manually update driver in device manager with l2c drivers. Try this and if you need any help just message me.