Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ON WINDOWS 8

SREEPRAJAYSREEPRAJAY Posts: 1Member

Using a Netbook Aspire One 725.

Last three days I am facing this "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" error and the netbook automatically reboots after this message.As advised by the Acer Customer Service, I have made a factory reset....This is not having any effect. I still had reboots after doing a factory reset and restored my data.

here is the link to the dump files:

/en/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fskydrive.live.com%2Fredir%3Fresid%3DCBEE96AE09D86F6B%21139" class="Popup

Thanks in advance

Answers

• VeronikkaVeronikka Posts: 1Member

I have had the same problem--my three day old acer aspire one 725 has shut down five times today with this system service error.  The report mentions memory dump.  I tried to take a a screen shot to no avail.

Any help with this problem is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

• valvolavalvola Posts: 5Member

Same here,

brand new AO725 keeps crashing with SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (Win8 x64).

All drivers have been updated and the configuration is still the factory one.

Well,

it seems that turning off Sleep from any power plan makes the computer not crashing any more.

In fact, the computer crashes most when accessingin internet after it have resumed from Sleep.

Not a real solution, but for the moment it makes the computer more stable. 

At least, it worked for me.

Great PC anyway.

Negative, problem still here.

I'm investigating if it's a case of over heating. I'm using the lap on a cooling board, let's see what it happens...

Negative for heat problem. IS IT POSSIBLE to have an answer from an Acer Technician?????
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online214

Acer-Victor
Acer-Victor
Alez_Curquejo
Alez_Curquejo
Coqui13
Coqui13
CortesX24
CortesX24
Hagz33
Hagz33
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
Kanmuri
Kanmuri
lewisc
lewisc
vivimar
vivimar
+205 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Maintenance Notice:

The Acer Community Maintenance has ended! We apologize for the delay and would like to thank everyone for their patience. We're still ironing out some details but you're more than welcome to explore! Stay tuned to the Announcements section as we'll be updating it regularly to keep you informed about the changes.

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

Look at ven98 go! Raising up the ranks, helping other users in the Predator forums. Thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 760

Total Points:147

Total Accepted Answers: 0

ven98

Practitioner