Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer V Nitro VN7-591G - software installation in D drive

I would like to know how to manually install software in D drive instead of the auto-selected C drive, since I could not find the change of installation location when I try to download softwares.

I will be using CAD softwares as a design student, so in order for the laptop to operate in a high speed while working on the drawings, a high availability of space on C drive would largely help.

And perhaps, I might want to try uninstall or reinstall some programmes which are not neccesary to have in C drive. So, for this, will you be able to give me some advice too? I think I have heard that there are some useless program packages came originally with the laptop. 

FAQ & Answers