expert answer need acer Iconia w4-820 green light blinking near power button not turning on

Options
ID4me
ID4me Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

hi i have acer iconia after tried to on when it was in low battery ascer iconia stoped to on and it seems dead. it is flashing green light near power button continuesly i dont know what is the problem. i am tried vol up+power button ,both vol+power button, vol both + win+power button i tried all methods still not working. Display not turning on and not even BIOUS sorry for my bad English. kindly let me know what i can do to make it work apart from giving at service centre is anything else done from my self let me know.

Answers

• ID4me
    ID4me Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

i thougnt this community can help me but i have seen the postes where no answer sence from 2 weeks. if any one knows the solution please provied me the details for my above post i think acer needs to improve more in customer care and in service.

• SydKaz
    SydKaz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hey Mate, Have you been able to fix the issue? as I seem to be having the same problem. The tablet won't start and the green light is blinking.