Disapearing Bluetooth driver on Acer V-Nitro VN7-592G

cbulota
cbulota Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi all,

I have a very frustrating issue with my Bluetooth driver on my Acer V-Nitro VN7-592G. It's running the default windows 10 (with latest updates) with all the latest drivers and BIOS up to date as well.

The short story is my Bluetooth Icon, drivers ,etc simply disappeared. Doesn't show up device manager and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, tried system restore, NOTHING works. I've ready many threads like this for hours, NOTHING works.

When I press FN + F3 it only gives me the option to turn Airplane Mode On or OFF, no bluetooth slider.

Also in windows devices, no bluetooth either. In services, I made sure the bluetooth support service is running and it is.

I'm thinking this could be hardware issue. Any one has any other clues ?

If it is a hardware issue, can I change the bluetooth card ? Is it on the Wifi card or is it a seperate card ? I heard of users replacing the Wifi card on this laptop as they had issue with WIfi N bandwith.

thanks for your help!

Christian

Answers

• washere
    washere Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

FIX IS BELOW:
    i tired all, update drivers etc, no blutooth in device manager etc. 

Fix is:
    1 usb controller is disabled after updates, enable it again in device maanger:

Fix was by kokola:

"Anyway...checked the usb controller (inside the device manager) and noticed one of it was disable (something intel(R) something....)

Enabled it and BAMM! my bluetooth back to normal."