HELP! I accidentally dropped my acer laptop and the hinges are warped

Options
jena_143
jena_143 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

look at the warped corner beside the hingelook at the warped corner beside the hingelook at the warped corner beside the hingelook at the warped corner beside the hingelook at the warped corner beside the hingelook at the warped corner beside the hingelook at the warped corner beside the hingelook at the warped corner beside the hinge

This what my Acer Aspire e5-475G after I accidentally dropped it. I honestly do not know what does the corners beside the hinges called but as you can see in the picture, the corners beside the hinges are warped. I am devastated right now. I immediately searched for the nearest Acer service center and I was able to find one at Dagupan City, Pangasinan. If I am going to go there, do you think they could fix these? If so, how much will it cost me? Help please...

Answers

• Trukntigger
    Trukntigger Member Posts: 256 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

The plastic is damaged.  Does everything still work?  Depending on that answer your cost will be higher or lower.  Call service center, see if they even have parts on hand? Find a handy friend, order part from web, fix yourself?