acer touchpad drivers

stclairw
stclairw Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Owner of an Aspire ES1-512-C1PW laptop.... I've downloaded Windows (10)  and touchpad's not shown in Device manager.... I can only use the mouse as cursor...Also windows media player is not seen..

Best Answer

• stclairw
    Answer ✓

Thanks.... I've downloaded and installed new drivers... Then went to BIOS and changed set-up from -Advanced  to Basic -and that seem to do the trick... My next project now is the Windows media Player... I'll see what happens...

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer

Hi,

Could you please expand Mice and other pointing Device and post the snip, go to settings, click touchpad and see whether it's switched On.

Capture.JPG

• stclairw
    Answer ✓

Thanks.... I've downloaded and installed new drivers... Then went to BIOS and changed set-up from -Advanced  to Basic -and that seem to do the trick... My next project now is the Windows media Player... I'll see what happens...

• stclairw

Didn't know Microsoft had finished with the DVD/CD application in Windows media Player.... I was having a problem making the DVD chamber eject... I've since been trying to get an APP to function as a DVD player which can also eject the CD's...