Acer: V5--561p/TOUCH - I will never buy another ACER

Nikita7085
Nikita7085 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Had it for 2 yrs & so many problems then BSOD, Windows could not load.  So, bought a MAC (1st time & still learning) but from all that I've read it was the smart choice.  After the warranty went out (about a yr), I started getting Graphics failed pop up mssgs everytime I played any video.  Then, it wouldn't wake from Sleep or Hibernation.  Kept having to either leave it on or wake it by holding down power button then on again.  Then my touchpad went out.  Then IE wouldn't open unless I used Admin access on & off, WiFi would drop Network connection intermittently & I'd have to go to Settings or do sev things to get it back while my spouse's pc's WiFi was working fine, a few programs disappeared, sev wouldn't load & all the time I was trying to fix the problems & never could.  I spent so much time on it it was ridiculous.  I'm sure I'm forgetting some things but those were the major issues, I correctly assumed it wouldn't be long until it went out completely so I'd back up imp stuff but haven't touched it since the BSOD & message that Windows could not load.  Been busy w/ trying to live my life tho I am spending time trying to learn this MAC.  Having used Windows since 1995, this is quite a diff.  I had already sworn of HP & w/ all the problems posted here, I don't see why so many people are spending so much time on nonsense.

A couple of people here did try to help me & for that I am thankful but you can stick a fork in me cuz I'm done.

Good luck everybody.