Aspire E5-575G screen upgrade

Options

Answers

• Trukntigger
    Trukntigger Member Posts: 256 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

EXACT B156HAN01.2 New Screen Replacement with Free Return & Same Day shipping, 2 Year Warranty. Matte IPS 1920x1080 Full HD Laptop LED LCD Display
    by Generic   Ordered today from Amazon.  Reviews says this exact one is sent so paying the bit extra per your recommendation. Will update once arrives (3-7 Feb) and installed. Thanks again for the help.

• Trukntigger
    Trukntigger Member Posts: 256 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

TOTALLY FANTASTIC.  Thankyou thankyou, best upgrade I've done.  Night and day difference. Screen came from Amazon via EastCoastLCDs. Ordered Monday, arrived Friday. Package great. 2 year warranty.  B156HAN01.2 as you said.  Worth every cent. Much brighter, colors pop and not washed out, excellent viewing angles, no blurring and took not even 30 mins to do.  I can not recommend this lcd enough.  Perfect fit, they should have used this one to start with or extra few dollars as option. Such a easy thing too.  Just used a small screw driver to pop the trim off the lcd all around, remove 4 screws and then gently pull the tape to the connector and unplug. Reverse steps for new panel. Presto! Kudos to you Brummyfan2- spot on and great choice! I do not know if this one works on all the E5's but dang worth it if it does.

• brummyfan2
    Options

Trukntigger wrote:

TOTALLY FANTASTIC.  Thankyou thankyou, best upgrade I've done.  Night and day difference. Screen came from Amazon via EastCoastLCDs. Ordered Monday, arrived Friday. Package great. 2 year warranty.  B156HAN01.2 as you said.  Worth every cent. Much brighter, colors pop and not washed out, excellent viewing angles, no blurring and took not even 30 mins to do.  I can not recommend this lcd enough.  Perfect fit, they should have used this one to start with or extra few dollars as option. Such a easy thing too.  Just used a small screw driver to pop the trim off the lcd all around, remove 4 screws and then gently pull the tape to the connector and unplug. Reverse steps for new panel. Presto! Kudos to you Brummyfan2- spot on and great choice! I do not know if this one works on all the E5's but dang worth it if it does.

You are welcome, I'm really pleased for you and Thanks for posting your experienceSmiley Very Happy

• MrMauro
    MrMauro Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I was looking for a replacement for my aspire V3-572G and I saw this discussion fopr the e3-572g so, probably, it worth ask here :)
    As on the e3, I have an HD panel with very washed out colors :( The panel is NT156WHM-n12 and I would like to upgrade to a Full-HD one :)
    Do you have any suggestions or I can go straight with the AUO B156HAN01.1, BOE NV156FHM-42 as well?
    Thank you very much,
    Mauro
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,119 Trailblazer
    edited November 2017
    Options
    MrMauro said:
    Hi everyone!
    I was looking for a replacement for my aspire V3-572G and I saw this discussion fopr the e3-572g so, probably, it worth ask here :)
    As on the e3, I have an HD panel with very washed out colors :( The panel is NT156WHM-n12 and I would like to upgrade to a Full-HD one :)
    Do you have any suggestions or I can go straight with the AUO B156HAN01.1, BOE NV156FHM-42 as well?
    Thank you very much,
    Mauro

Hi,
    Yes, you can go ahead with any of the following: B156HAN01.1, B156HAN01.2 or NV156FHM-42
    You don't need to buy a new cable as the original cable will work with FHD screens, please read this thread for additional information:https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/481741/v3-572g-laptop-screen-upgrade-1366x768-to-1920x1080-ips-successfully-done
  • MrMauro
    edited November 2017
    Options
    MrMauro said:
    Hi everyone!
    Thank you very much,
    Mauro

Hi,
    Yes, you can go ahead with any of the following: B156HAN01.1, B156HAN01.2 or NV156FHM-42
    You don't need to buy a new cable as the original cable will work with FHD screens, please read this thread for additional information
    Thank you very much for the quick reply!
    I saw that in the suggested thread he used a N156HCE-EAA (that looks like to me the same of NV156FHM-42) :)
    Do you have any suggestion which one prefer between the 3 that you indicated to me?
    Thank you,
    Mauro
  • MrMauro
    Options
    MrMauro said:
    MrMauro said:
    Hi everyone!
    Thank you very much,
    Mauro

Hi,
    You don't need to buy a new cable as the original cable will work with FHD screens, please read this thread for additional information
    I saw that in the suggested thread he used a N156HCE-EAA (that looks like to me the same of NV156FHM-42) :)
    Do you have any suggestion which one prefer between the 3 that you indicated to me?
    Thank you,
    Mauro
    Or I'll probably go straight to the B156HAN01.2 as you suggested few post before :)
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    MrMauro said:
    MrMauro said:
    MrMauro said:
    Hi everyone!
    Thank you very much,
    Mauro

Hi,
    Thank you,
    Mauro
    Or I'll probably go straight to the B156HAN01.2 as you suggested few post before :)

Hi,
    N156HCE-EAA is a INNOLUX screen and NV156FHM-42 is a BOE screen, BOE screens are much better in my opinion, B156HAN01.2 also a better choice but you have to make the final choice after comparing the screens, my suggestion would be either go for AOU B156HAN01.2 or NV156FHM-42 
    http://www.panelook.com/modelcompare.php?ids=26390,28558 
  • guniens
    guniens Member Posts: 9 New User
    Options
    hi, sorry if i post in a wrong thread but i've a question

i bought this model: https://www.amazon.it/Acer-Aspire-E5-575G-53DY-Portatile-I5-7200U/dp/B01KCSJ32K/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1512813714&sr=8-4&keywords=acer+e5+575g and he cames with a 1366x768 hd screen. i want to upgrade it with a fullhd screen and i've found this: https://www.amazon.it/Originale-Acer-Notebook-Screen-Display/dp/B01M23UG14/ref=sr_1_21?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1512808164&sr=1-21&keywords=notebook+acer+full+hd

will it be good? can someone help me?
    thanks in advance and sorry for my bad inglish, i'm italian
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    guniens said:
    hi, sorry if i post in a wrong thread but i've a question

i bought this model: https://www.amazon.it/Acer-Aspire-E5-575G-53DY-Portatile-I5-7200U/dp/B01KCSJ32K/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1512813714&sr=8-4&keywords=acer+e5+575g and he cames with a 1366x768 hd screen. i want to upgrade it with a fullhd screen and i've found this: https://www.amazon.it/Originale-Acer-Notebook-Screen-Display/dp/B01M23UG14/ref=sr_1_21?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1512808164&sr=1-21&keywords=notebook+acer+full+hd

will it be good? can someone help me?
    thanks in advance and sorry for my bad inglish, i'm italian
    Hi,
    Yes, it will work as it's a Acer original part but I can not find the makers of the screen, please find out from the retailer the manufacturer's information, if it's produced by ChiMei Innolux, try another brand recommended in previous posts.
  • guniens
    edited December 2017
    Options
    hi, thanks for the quickly help!

i've also found this: amazon.it/b156han01-2-LCD-Display-15-6-FHD-1080-IPS-screensale%C2%AE/dp/B071KKXK82
    it's B156HAN01.2 and it's sold on amazon it.

is it better? will it be good?
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    guniens said:
    hi, thanks for the quickly help!

i've also found this: amazon.it/b156han01-2-LCD-Display-15-6-FHD-1080-IPS-screensale%C2%AE/dp/B071KKXK82
    it's B156HAN01.2 and it's sold on amazon it.

is it better? will it be good?
    Yes, B156HAN01.2 will be better.
  • guniens
    edited December 2017
    Options
    okay but my notebook model has 30 or 40 pin connector?
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    guniens said:
    okay but my notebook model has 30 or 40 pin connector?
    30 Pin eDP connection.
  • guniens
    Options
    are you sure? sorry for all this questions but i'm new to this argument and i don't want to open my pc till i get the screen 
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,119 Trailblazer
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yes, no problem, it's better to make sure that you get the correct part, others who have same model laptop like you have upgraded their screen, please read this:https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/478790/aspire-e5-575g-screen-upgrade/p1
  • guniens
    Options
    thank you for your help
  • guniens
    Options
    hi, it's me again  :) 

i've found also this: www.amazon.it/dp/B01MRNC6VC/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2KWEC987RA7XN&colid=2K21VTED0CCWL&psc=0
    i think it's the same as the first that i send (acer original), this is the glossy version.

can i buy this instead the non-glossy one?