how can I get my acer aspire one to load windows? it says it was wiped with a kill disk?

antdoggy666
antdoggy666 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

hello im sorry tobother you guys but i reallyhave a problem..... i bought an acer aspire one netbook from ebay for my daughters first computer....however...once she opened her christmas present and tried to use it it says it cannot load windows,, i have contacted the seller and the only thing they would tell me was that it was wiped with a kill disk....i have no idea what that means...i spent some time in prison so i missed out on all the tech related things that to everyone else seems simple....will someone please help me to fix this computer....i have disappointed my lil girl enough in my life and would like to make her love me again as best as i can..... i thankyou all for your time and appologize for any inconvenience i may have caused.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Can you please report the model number?

the previous user completly delete the HDD, so you will need a windows XP CD to re-install it, i think it's better if you ask to a computer shop, since your model probably lack of any CD reader.

I'm not an Acer employee.