Acer Predator XB241Hbmipr Not showing frame rate and flickering

Options
CqvSDnuW
CqvSDnuW Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

After i turn my monitor off and turn it back on again the frame rate counter is just transparent, there is no number in it. And if i try to play a game it will go black and then the game comes in for 0.5 seconds and then it is black again for 3 seconds and this goes on and on until i restart my pc. Any fix for it?

I have Win 10, and i also have a second 60 hz monitor.

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Options

This is not a known issue for which we have a fix. It appears this may be a hardware issue that could require service. Please contact the Acer support for your region at:

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/

• CqvSDnuW

Tinkerer

Options

So appearantly turning on the "ovverride scaling mode set by games and programs" under "Adjust desktop size and position" in the nvidia control panel fixes it for now. I'll leave another comment if it is not a permanent solution.

• CqvSDnuW

Tinkerer

Options

So it turns out that turning that option on doesnt fix the problem, it just has the same effects as restarting my pc. But at least it is faster than actually restarting it, altough a fix would be appreciated.

• Beerbob
    Beerbob Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Just in case anyone else see this I fix this problem by uninstall graphics card driver and monitor driver. Then reinstalling with a gtx 1060