New Chromebook 14 CB3-431-C5FM won't boot

lblchrome
lblchrome Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

Got two new chromebooks for christmas. One is working fine. The other one now won't boot up. When plugged in, both the charge light and the power light are on but screen stays dark. Help! Crazy that this is 2 days old and already having issues...

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew

Sorry to hear this- Acer is glad to offer assistance with this. Please contact Acer Support at 800-816-2237 for assistance. This number is available 24/7 for in-warranty assistance.

• Edison1996
    Edison1996 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello can you halp me ?

I want to boot my acer chromebook CB3_431 but i cant find any trile on internet to halp me ??

can you halp ?

• Pssst3
    Pssst3 Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon

I don't understand "trile",

Can you post again with more information?

• Edison1996
    Edison1996 Member Posts: 2 New User

Forgive me for the mistake, I want to write trailer , means that i haven"t find any video trailer on youtube to halp me

• JNavas
    JNavas Member Posts: 6 New User

lblchrome wrote:

Got two new chromebooks for christmas. One is working fine. The other one now won't boot up. When plugged in, both the charge light and the power light are on but screen stays dark. Help! Crazy that this is 2 days old and already having issues... 

Try holding down the Power button for a very long time (a minute or more).

I had to to this a number of times on a balky machine before it finally started working again,

and now it works fine.