ACER E5-573G Windows 7 x64 Drivers FINALLY

Alexandru
Alexandru Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives

After months of research, I finally managed to get all the Windows 7 x64 drivers for E5-573G, since Windows 7 is not supported on the support page of the product. I attached a ZIP archive with all the drivers. When a new update comes up, I will update the ZIP file ASAP.

NEW: You can find pictures of installation steps for each driver in the archive.

NEW: I updated the pack, for a cleaner experience.

This is the Acer E5-573G_Revision2 Driver Pack by me:

DOWNLOAD E5-573G_Win7x64.zip

Also, I should mention that after you install all the drivers there's still an "Unknown device" in Device Manager with the Hardware Ids "ACPI\MSFT0101". That's basically an Intel Platform Trust Technology driver which is compatible only with newer versions of Windows (8.1 and later) so don't worry about that, you can disable it in Device Manager if it bothers you that exclamation mark.

Update: Although there are some possibilities to use the Trusted Platform Module on Windows 7 (with a hotfix but the microsoft download links are down) let me know if you need that and I'll do some more research. If you don't know what that is then for sure you will never use it. PS: It's for BitLocker Drive Encryption and some other stuff like key management etc. Smiley Happy

Warning: I'm not responsible for any "software damage" made to your notebook and you should proceed with your own risk. Also this is NOT official, nor recommended by Acer or any other 3rd party software. Altough I succesfully installed the drivers and tested them, I cannot guarantee for you that it will work on every Acer E5-573G model. As a final note and conclusion, be ready to re-install your OS if something goes wrong and let me know if you have questions or problems with the installation.

16.png

Answers

• Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

Hello everyone,

While our members are generally eager to provide useful information, be advised that Acer does not validate third party external links for downloads and is not responsible for them.

We also cannot attest to the safety of third party websites.

Acquiring files through such links is at the user’s own risk.

• Helmat
    Helmat Member Posts: 2 New User
    Saudações Alexandru,

Poderia disponibilizar o link alternativo válido para download do Acer E5-573G Windows 7 x64 Drivers FINALLY?

• blackfox135
    blackfox135 Member Posts: 2 New User
    If Acer would provide the drivers on its own website, owners of Acer products wouldn't have to provide these as a community service.
    I'm trying to locate the Win7x64 Chipset driver for Acer Aspire X1400 - Acer lists the driver zip file on their website, but when you unzip it the contents are clearly x86 and not x64.  Trying to contact ACER without having to pay someone is impossible as the product is no longer under warranty.
    SO.....Thanks to people like this that make the effort to help other Acer customers resolve their issues.
  • Alexandru
    Alexandru Member Posts: 2 New User
    I might be able to help you. I assume if you need the chipset driver there has to be a question mark in the Device Manager. Can you right click on it, properties, details and select hardware IDs? I'd need a code similar to this format: PCI\VEN_XXXX&DEV_XXX&SUBSYS_XXXXXX&REV_XX so I can search that driver somewhere