Battery Replacement for Liquid Zest 3G

Options
Levi_Ackerman
Levi_Ackerman Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives
Well first of all, I want to commend Acer for this awesome phone (Liquid Zest 3G). The battery is very fast to charge yet has long lasting usage time. So, I just want to ask, just incase I need to change my battery due to wear and tear, how can I change it? As I can see it's a built-in battery. Do the guys in Acer store replace it themselves?

Answers

• Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,339 Community Administrator
    Options

Hello @Levi_Ackerman,

We're glad to hear you're very happy with your Liquid Zest 3G.  If you ever need assistance, you can contact Support for more information regarding the warranty process.  For events out of warranty, you can contact your local Repair Center to check for the availability of parts.

• Dwayne_j
    Dwayne_j Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Sorry but I was thinking the exact opposite. I bought one for my wife in March. She only uses it for facebook and texting and if she started the day with 100%, it would be dead by 5pm. Since then it has gotten much worse. I want to upgrade the battery since she now has to charge it every hour. She has nothing good to say about this phone now so any advice on putting in a larger capacity battery would be appreciated.