b3-a20 tablet continuously boot to recovery.

roinujjc
roinujjc Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives

after installing a update my b3-a20 tablet continuously boot to recovery. what can i do to fix this ? i recieved a notification saying that an update is availiable so i download it and clicked install then it reboot to the android man went to a hundred then returned an error inside recovery stating the update was aborted as update.zip was invalid. i the used the vol + button to navigate to restart and its been booting to recovery ever since. 

dont know if this helps but it restarts once before going to recovery.

any kind of help would be appreciated greatly.

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

no quite sure that Acer roms has scatter file as you can find to use on Spflash tool.

check your private message.

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• IronFly

if you are able to navigate the recovery menu, choose to factory reset/wipe data.

you will loose all your personal data but probably will fix the loop.

• roinujjc

thank you for your reply but i have tried that and wiping the cache nothing from the recovery menu work.

i manage to find the stock rom on acer's site but something is wrong with the scatter file. i opened it with np++ and it looks nothing like scatters ive seen before.

thanks again

• IronFly
    Answer ✓

no quite sure that Acer roms has scatter file as you can find to use on Spflash tool.

check your private message.

• roinujjc

thanks man/girl

• roinujjc

Thank you very much you help me out big time as I use my tab everyday. I was have trouble at first then I changed to a win 10 pc and it worked like magic.

Thanks again for your help ironFly  

• IronFly

you welcome Smiley Happy

• mvickers03
    mvickers03 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, sorry to raise an old thread, I'm in the same position and need to reflash b3-a20 with stock firmware.

I have SPflash setup, just need correct rom and scatter file. Help would be greatly appreciated