Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Is my new Aspire Acer Aspire ATC-780-UR11 able to power a Samsung SSD?

keithsyrkeithsyr Member Posts: 12

My new Aspire Acer Aspire ATC-780-UR11 has a 300 w PS, I am told. Is this able to handle a Samsung 512 SSD without a PS upgrade. Do such additions void the warranty?

Best Answer

• keithsyrkeithsyr Posts: 12
    Accepted Answer

Thanks so much for your prompt, helpful response. I will check here in the US as to the warranty.

FAQ & Answers

• Hello,

FYI, Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb - Maxi power consumption is 3,6W so no problems. Yes I comfirm it is equipped with a PSU of 300W. About the warranty, you should ask this question to your Acer support because the answer will be very different depending on the countries.

France
  • keithsyrkeithsyr Member Posts: 12
    Accepted Answer

Thanks so much for your prompt, helpful response. I will check here in the US as to the warranty.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online221

brummyfan2
brummyfan2
hrriddha
hrriddha
LemonChiffon
LemonChiffon
limes
limes
Lucas_raffDK
Lucas_raffDK
marianne789
marianne789
OBee
OBee
Sagarvd01
Sagarvd01
Sumanth
Sumanth
+212 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Manny -
    With up to 16 hours of battery life¹, the world is at your fingertips and the pets are ready for affection.Our special friends couldn’t resist spending some time with our latest Swift 3 ultrathin (Read more…)
    0 137

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We want to recognize GAMING6698's dedicated efforts in the Acer Community. GAMING6698 has become one of the main collaborators since joining the Community in November of 2019.
On behalf of all our users and the Acer Team, we thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 3144

Total Points:5442

Total Accepted Answers: 274

GAMING6698 Mainframe Wrangler