Web browsers are not working ( E 15, windows 8.1)

Options
zaitul2927
zaitul2927 Member Posts: 14 New User
Hi. All my web browsers( google, internet explorer and mozilla Firefox) are not working. I've asked someone and he said the problem might be with the windows itself. He had connected my laptop to the LAN but still the web browser cannot be used. He suggested me to do recovery in my laptop. Is this really the best way? I'm just worried because there's a lot of software in my laptop. Right know, i need to renew my licence of matlab which required Internet connection.

Best Answer

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Answer ✓
    Options

Internet Explorer web browser is part of the operating system itself so it would be a good idea to back up your data and restore the system to factory configurations. Once restored you shouldn't have problems with IE or with Google at that point. You can then install Firefox and test that as well, after IE and Google are working.

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Answer ✓
    Options

Internet Explorer web browser is part of the operating system itself so it would be a good idea to back up your data and restore the system to factory configurations. Once restored you shouldn't have problems with IE or with Google at that point. You can then install Firefox and test that as well, after IE and Google are working.

• zaitul2927
    zaitul2927 Member Posts: 14 New User
    Options

Thank you Smiley Happy