i have a acer aspire netbook one it says connected and is connected but it wont load any pages

tracectracec Member Posts: 1

hi  brought this afew weeks ago  second hand   was shown it working on the bing search engine  ,  got it home  went through connecting it which took time as manually having  to put in the ip address , netbook connected  signal excellent   ,,, IE  cannot display the webpage  , so after  trying  i typed in bing  and it loaded  ...  typed in ebay it loaded  ,, typed in youtube .. back to the same thing IE cannot load the webpage  ,  so  restored to factory settings tried  again still doing the same  .. have reset the router  stays the same  , have connected the ethernet    does the same thing  !      very frustrated as this is a xmas gift  for my daughter  :/  

this is acer aspire one netbook   {zg5 }    any ideas would be greatful    im not very  comp savvy so dont know what else to try  ...

FAQ & Answers

• Hi,

Go to Acer support site, download the WiFi driver, save it on Desktop or any convenient place for you to access, go to Device manager(right click windows logo at bottom far left), expand Network adapters, right click your WiFi adapter, go to properties, uninstall the driver in Drver tab.

Reboot and let Windows install the WiFi driver, if that doesn't work, manually install the driver downloaded from:

http://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/drivers

Please click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27163405