Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Where can I get a detailed manual for my Aspire ZC-700G uw61

joan627joan627 Posts: 2Member

I want to know the interior layout, if there is anyplace to add a SSD and what type memory it uses so I can upgrade.  I bought this as a recertified all in one, and I am trying to decide if I want to keep it.  

It is slow,

I can not multi task

like I could on my 6 year old HP Laptop which doesn.t say anything good for it, but I am short on cash so I bought this.  I had the same memory before, but I guess the processor was better.. i3 chip, but with the age I thought they might even out. This was apparently a win 8 that they upgraded rather than just do a new install when they recerted it... Since it only has 4GB mem I thought maybe an upgrade might be a good action plan if it isn't too costly, then it becomes a question of upgrade a poor chipset, or spend the money on a better board.  If I can upgrade the chipat some point it would be nice to know. I really like to 19" screen.

What I do is have about 5+ tabs open - Twitter, FB, mail, webpage site edit, pges I am going to use on the site, and I like to stream a news channel while I work.  

Seems that this is too much for the chip or memory or both in concert.

News will be ok to start then it buffers, and buffers, and I restart it and it does it again. Tabs become slow to load, I clean the history, etc and it doesn't seem to have any effect.  cold molasses moves faster.  

I want to stream movies, etc and I am not happy with all this buffering.    

Is there a solution or should I throw in the towel and get something with a better chipset?  

I tried edge, firefox (slowest) and use chrome.