Predato G9-592 keeps disconnecting from WiFi

orbarer
orbarer Member Posts: 5 New User

I'm experiencing a pretty weird issue. My problem is that every once in a while my wifi just disconnects randomly. It can take up to a hour or even 4 for it to happen or it may just happen after a minute. The wifi range is not the problem and I'm not having any issue with my router because other devices in my range keep working and my powerline (ethernet) connection doesn't get interrupted. Anyone knows how to solve it?

Any help will be appreciated Smiley Happy

Best Answer

• Ice-9
    Ice-9 Member Posts: 29

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

Uninstall old drivers completely. Reboot, make sure they're cleaned out, then reinstall new drivers.

Answers

• Ice-9

Tinkerer

http://www.killernetworking.com/support/driver-downloads/category/other-downloads

Download 64bit Killer Drivers, the previous drivers were not good at all, update to the new released ones without the killer networking app (which does absolutely nothing but cause memory leaks) and you should be in good shape!

• orbarer

So I did what you said but it didn't uninstall the killer networking app. Were I supposed to uninstall the previous drivers first?

P.S.: I'm not sure if the solution is working yet, I'll tell you the results later.

and btw, thank you very much Smiley Happy

• orbarer

It keeps happening :/

• Ice-9

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

Uninstall old drivers completely. Reboot, make sure they're cleaned out, then reinstall new drivers.

• orbarer

I did it, I'm going to see if the solution is working and reply with the results tomorrow.

Thanks Smiley Happy

• orbarer
    Thanks you so much! It worked!!!! Smiley Very Happy
  • Ice-9

Tinkerer

Glad to help!