How do you insert a Micro SD into a Iconian Tab 10,seems to large to insert

Options
gainesyboy
gainesyboy Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 15 in 2018 Archives

How do you insert a Micro SD card into the Iconian Tab10, they show you ere to put it but they appear to large

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

can you please take a picture of the MicroSD slot?

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

And a picture of the card itself as well. Smiley Happy

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • SabrinaD
    SabrinaD Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have the same question,  could you guys post the answer on here for all people to read?  Or even show a picture so it is clear exactly where the card should be put?  

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

We're still waiting for the pictures from the original poster. Perhaps you could show us the same info we asked for?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • PanteraTigris
    PanteraTigris Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    SabrinaD said:

I have the same question,  could you guys post the answer on here for all people to read?  Or even show a picture so it is clear exactly where the card should be put?  

billsey said:

We're still waiting for the pictures from the original poster. Perhaps you could show us the same info we asked for?

I`m sorry, I totally forgot about this post. Found the solution on YouTube after clip number 389056.. Or something. 
     Sorry about the quality, but lovely little tablet with gold details. Front. Back. Top, middle. AAAAAND VOILA! See e little red blob kinda in front and to the side after you opened the lid? That`s the much sought after SD card slot. Here complete with card.  :D
  • PanteraTigris

Tinkerer

Options
    SabrinaD said:

billsey said:

I`m sorry, I totally forgot about this post. Found the solution on YouTube after clip number 389056.. Or something. 
     Sorry about the quality, but lovely little tablet with gold details. Front. Back. Top, middle. AAAAAND VOILA! See e little red blob kinda in front and to the side after you opened the lid? That`s the much sought after SD card slot. Here complete with card.  :D
  • PanteraTigris

Tinkerer

Options
    ICONIA!!!!