Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

My Acer Aspire 4752G bios update failed and shows black screen

LunekLunek Posts: 2Member

I had updated my driver with BIOS version 2.10 from windows. BIOS installed successfully but after restart, screen went black. Screen is totally off, no activity with hardisk, no beep sounds, shows power is turned on and fan is spinning. I let it on for about 3-4 minutes and showed no progress. So, I turned off holding power button. Later every time I turn on the laptop nothing shows up with power is on and fan spinning.

Someone please help me to recover my BIOS.

FAQ & Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online222

Acer-Harvey
Acer-Harvey
Acer-Karp
Acer-Karp
Acer-Tim
Acer-Tim
Bean143
Bean143
Cyriix
Cyriix
Dummytest97
Dummytest97
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
henriquerpc
henriquerpc
JackE
JackE
Kno63
Kno63
MaClane
MaClane
MegaParsec
MegaParsec
Rosenstock
Rosenstock
steve972
steve972
Torben
Torben
+207 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.