acer aspire v15 nitro vn7-571g.

bibi75bibi75 Member Posts: 2

can somebody give me advice on how to fix my laptop after upgrading my systembios.my laptop is not broke but sometimes its slow and gives errorrs.ive already tried to downgrade to old systembios version but its not possible.i went from 1.07 to 1.14.  acer support doesnt give no new biosupdates for the last year.can somebody help

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-MaryAcer-Mary Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew

If you flashed the BIOS and now the system is not running as it was, it may be the update or another software issue. Unfortunately Acer does not offer a means to back-flash to an earlier version. You can try backing up your data and restoring the system back to factory configurations using eRecovery. If that doesn't resolve the issue we would recommend repair at that point. Contact info for your local Acer support is posted at http://www.acer.com/ac/nl/NL/content/home. 

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online2.5K

Acer-Erick
Acer-Erick
Acer-Ingrid
Acer-Ingrid
Anjan779
Anjan779
Aurbii
Aurbii
ayushh14
ayushh14
billsey
billsey
CarrieB
CarrieB
computerke
computerke
Deku42
Deku42
DrewS
DrewS
DS549
DS549
filiperj
filiperj
GregMaj
GregMaj
hOtttBRA
hOtttBRA
Jason8098
Jason8098
KonKax
KonKax
krzkomp
krzkomp
LeandroDZL
LeandroDZL
Meeedo0o0o
Meeedo0o0o
MPAG07
MPAG07
Nutzer0123
Nutzer0123
Pleasehelpme183
Pleasehelpme183
propino
propino
Rade97
Rade97
RenanVilela
RenanVilela
Shre
Shre
torchabalzed
torchabalzed
WilliamAlves008
WilliamAlves008
+2.5K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1536

Total Points:4752

Total Accepted Answers: 179

Leostat Community Aficionado