Aspire E5-575G-5328 randomly dies on battery

ItsTomiItsTomi Member Posts: 17

Tinkerer

I got this laptop 2 months ago and it worked just fine but lately it's been dying randomly (the battery was at 98%) for absolutely no reason, no prompts all i can hear is a sound coming from the hard disk just as if the laptop was force shut down by holding the power button key. The laptop temperatures weren't high at the time (mostly all components @ 45°C). I use this laptop for college and it's been REALLY unreliable & I can't return it at this time since I'm at a dorm and i don't think it would even get a RMA since it happens randomly (you can't expect it at all - i only had word and microsoft edge opened and poof it's dead) - also i can always start it again instantly but SOMETIMES it dies again in the booting process. Also I successfully ran an Aida64 stress test until the battery died normally (it did NOT shut down).

Any suggestions on what i should do?

Edit: oops i sent this twice by accident

Best Answer

• Acer-MaryAcer-Mary Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Accepted Answer

Sorry you are having problems with your Acer E5 laptop. Based on the info provided we recommend the system be checked by the Acer repair location for your region. Please contact Acer from the country list posted at http://www.acer.com/worldwide/ for assistance with this issue.

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-MaryAcer-Mary Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Accepted Answer

Sorry you are having problems with your Acer E5 laptop. Based on the info provided we recommend the system be checked by the Acer repair location for your region. Please contact Acer from the country list posted at http://www.acer.com/worldwide/ for assistance with this issue.