Does abPhoto 3.5.12002 on Android 5.1.1 crash?

matjung
matjung Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

At Acer BYOC Apps I managed to link an Acer E 15 - Windows 10 - with Android 5.1.1.

But uploading photos from the Smartphone to the Labtop does not work.

And abPhoto 3.5.12002 tends to make my Smartphone with Android 5.1.1 to crash.

Are there any know issues with that App on that OS?

Answers

• DoraWang
    DoraWang Member Posts: 15 New User

Hi matjung ,

According to test, the function of uploading photos from Android device to PC(which is set as Personal Cloud Storage) is normal. Uploading pictures are affected by the quantity of pictures and network speed, if you upload a lot at the same time, please wait a moment patiently.

At present, the latest version of abPhoto is v_3.08.2003 on PC, firstly please check whether they are the latest version. If they are not, I sincerely recommend you to update abPhoto to the latest version for better experience of Acer BYOC Apps service. You can follow the Online Help to update abPhoto.

If you still can't upload pictures from Android to PC after a long time and the version of abPhoto in PC is the latest, please follow the steps for a try.

1. Disconnect the network for a few minutes or switch to another stable network on two devices.
    2. If problem still occurs, please uninstall abPhoto and [AOP Framework] and reinstall abPhoto on PC according to its Online Help. Then please make sure abPhoto and [AOP Framework] are in [Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features], then restart your PC and launch [abPhoto] to use.
    3. If it remains to fail, please uninstall (updates) abPhoto and reinstall it by downloading abPhoto on Android.

After that, please retry your operation before.

In case it can’t be improved, I will really appreciate it if you could provide the information below to let us help you more effectively. I understand this has caused you inconvenience and apologize for that.

1. Please send feedback via abPhoto from your PC and Android to Acer BYOC Apps support .
    2. Please give concrete description of your operation steps before the problem occurred.
    3. If you see any error message when you uploading photos, please reply us with a screenshot for deep checking.

General speaking, abPhoto won’t lead to crash on your device. There is also no known issue about abPhoto on Android 5.1.1. I suggest you can contact your device dealer to check the reason of device crash for more professional judgment.

Acer BYOC Apps Support