Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

acer aspire zc 606

I have an Acer Aspire ZC 606 which i have been having problems getting into Windows 10. It will not go past the Acer logo screen. I have tried Alt+F10 to do system restore,reset pc,safe mode,etc.I have tried every possible way i could think of.I also tried to get in using the command prompt.It will not allow me to do anything. It says corrupt DLL file at times. It says there is a disk error and cannot be reset,formatted etc.I did some online research from another PC and few times seen it was a Windows 10 problem.I asked in Acer Community and recieved no response yet.This is why i joined here.I am literally out of options to get into my PC.It is used for my business as well as personal use.I do not have any recovery disks or a windows 10 installation disk. I uprgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 with a free upgrade.If there is any way possible to get me through this please help.Thank You

Answers