Acer Aspire ZC 606 will not boot.Please help

laverty
laverty Member Posts: 3 New User

I have an Acer Aspire ZC 606 desktop, which i been having problems with for the past few weeks.This is needed very badly , it is used for my business which i use the internet all day and credit card sales.Unfortunatly i didnt have an internet security on it at the time .When i rebooted my computer weeks ago the acer logo would appear and it would show it is loading but would never go past this part.I am very frustrated. I have tried to go to last know config, ive tried the Alt+F10 and tried system restore,system reset and also in the BIOS. I was told to make sure the D2D was enabled which it was that didnt work. Im not to bad on computers and have fixed these problems before but not this time.I am running windows 10.Im in desperate need of this running properly asap.I registered today as i was told that the answers are here, so if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it. Thank You

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

We suggest you try a power reset first, make sure to unplugged everything that is plug in the computer and also take CDs or DVDs out of the tray too.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.