Acer Aspire VN7-791G speaker makes buzzing noise

DaniNate
DaniNate Member Posts: 10 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

Hi,

I have a problem with my laptop. It was in service at the end of August with the cpu stuck at 0,8GHz problem. They fixed it with the replacement of the motherboard. This problem is fixed, but after the service a new problem came. My left speaker started making buzzing noise when I start playing games(CS:GO or GTA V tested on both). Feels like as my laptop getting hotter and hotter the noise gets louder and louder. If I close the game there is still buzzing noise, but as the laptop cools down it starts getting quieter until it stops doing it. I tried to uninstall and install the audio driver(latest from the acer website), disable or mute the speakers, but nothing help. I'm always using my laptop with headphones.

Thanks for the advices in advance. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Answer ✓

Please contact your local Acer service for assistance in getting repair on this. If this happened after the last repair, they will be able to fix this for you. The contact information is posted at: http://www.acer.com/ac/hu/HU/content/home.

• DaniNate
    DaniNate Member Posts: 10 New User

Thank you, sorry for the late reply, I needed my laptop for my studies, today a I contacted with the service. 

• intel23
    intel23 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hello, I have 

VN7-791G-70TB , same issue , buzzing on the left speaker. Noticed it happens when I`m running games or connecting a secondary monitor/TV on HDMI.