touch screen title bar not working, jammed and only scoll working

Konix
Konix Member Posts: 6 New User

My acer switch 10 has issues with the touch screen. The screen has not been working properly. No title bar responds to touch, however the scroll within the title bars and even the start interface and any other window open responds to scrolling up and down without an issue, but without the ability to fully  control the touch interface for selecting. The other main issue is the top right screen has been almost jammed, it automatiacally repedetly touches the right edge of the screen by itself when I enable touch, it is only partially working when i open the other widows by keyboard buttons and using spaces of time to touch another window or selction. The touch is now disabled and I would like to enable it and use it fully.

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew

We would recommend repair for this issue since it is automatically touching the right edge of the screen. They can also check on the other issues you mention as well. Please contact support from the info posted at http://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact. This number is available 24/7 to assist you.