my brand new ACER LCD K202HQL Problem on Desktop PC

Options
LeviF
LeviF Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 23 in 2020 Archives

when the monitor is plugged into my PC by the VGA-In input my screen goes black and then says no signal. I cannot get the menu to open or anything only button that works on this BRAND NEW monitor is the power button. I cant get the menu to open or anything else. Monitor wont display my PC screen, menu and every other option the other buttons are supposed to do are not working. HELP!! Did i buy a broken monitor for $100!

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options

There are several basic steps to help determine if the monitor is causing a video problem you may be experiencing. After each step, determine if the video problem is still apparent.

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1760#_ga=1.224538905.263337500.1415824428

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • a49erfan77
    a49erfan77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I know this is very late, but thought I should post in case anyone else comes across this issue.

Turns out the buttons only work if the monitor is getting a signal. In my case, I had a brainfart and was connecting the monitor to my motherboard ports (which has no onboard graphics) instead of to the video card. Once the monitor has a signal, the buttons all work as they should.

• Credet
    Credet Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I know this is very late, but thought I should post in case anyone else comes across this issue.

Turns out the buttons only work if the monitor is getting a signal. In my case, I had a brainfart and was connecting the monitor to my motherboard ports (which has no onboard graphics) instead of to the video card. Once the monitor has a signal, the buttons all work as they should.

yea can you help me how i get a signal  ?