my acer laptop aspire e1-410 is becomes slow after factory reset and always go to black screen

karldell27
karldell27 Member Posts: 1 New User

i thought that if i coould factory reset my acer aspire e1-431 it will become faster like before .. but i was wrong, when i finished my factory reset the monitor shows me black screen with cursor and a blink of a green screen which will you enter the password. and it will take almost half hour before it gets to text box which we write password. after that the desktop screen is so laggy and it will take 5 mins to open a web browser.. i've tried to refresh the o.s but its not working .. i also tried to disable the microsoft applications in the safe mode as i read in the article .. but its not working too... what should i do ?

Answers

• kenz101
    kenz101 Member Posts: 42 Devotee WiFi Icon

Hi,

Firstly i would recommend you virus scan with avast free anti virus make sure you do a boot time scan. Then scan for malware infections i use malwarebytes they are both free and very powerful tools to rid of nastys on your computer. If your laptop is extremely slow after a factory reset this would be my first thing to check. Let me know how you get on and you could also post results on here to.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.      :)