Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I need update for Intel graphics card

The graphic drivers for Acer E5-571 is very outdated. Its from last year. There needs to be an update to match Intel's.

FAQ & Answers

• Let Windows 10 install the driver, however, if you don't have any problem with the current driver, no need to worry about the newer driver.

• joey7joey7 Posts: 4Member

I have used windows 10 to install the driver and its from 2015, the same one that is on the Acer website. I need an update to play the games of this year. The current one is old

• I am afraid you need to wait for the Windows update the drivers for the time beingSmiley Sad

Isnt it Acer that suppose to have the update? Not Windows. Acer provide drivers on the website. They just need to update what they have now.

• PMinerPMiner Posts: 180Member
    you can download the latest driver from intel, just be careful, as this can be buggy at times. you can always uninstall it later if you have problems.

Yes. I did that already. And yes it is buggy. I need Acer to provide one. As simple as that.

• PMinerPMiner Posts: 180Member
    Well, then there's not much you can do then, short of a graphics card.