Aspire R5-571T has no stylus driver for active aspire stylus

mesudeku
mesudeku Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

I was reccomended somewhere in the community about the Acer Aspire Active stylus should work with the Aspire R5-571T (or R15). Everything downloaded properly, but when attempting to download the Setup Wizard for the driver that claims to work with devices with Windows 10 pre-installed (which, in my opinion should include the R15 considering the Aspire 13 as well as Switch 10 + 11 are compatible) it simply would prompt me to uninstall it as soon as the content was downloaded onto my computer. My only other option was to cancel, which would prompt an error message. 

My next step was to attempt to use Setup.exe file which prompted me to code the driver myself...?

Is there anything that I can do about this? Whether it be copying and editing the code to work on this system, or just.. anything?

Because I'm pretty upset considering it's 1080, it's brightness measures at 310 nits, and it apparently can display 109 percent of the sRGB spectrum, and the whole reason I bought this laptop is because I was told it would be perfect for art (I'm a student). 

Any advice is appreciated Robot Frustrated

Answers